Sunday, April 21, 2019

Tip#1142: Keep Your Mind Wide Open, Part 3 - The Shack

I am still buzzing from the beautiful, sunny Saturday last week with my friend Tammy the Pet Nanny and the pet therapy I received from her resident St. Berdoodle dog named Austen (see tip#1141). It was a day filled with healing gifts that I believe lead to a sudden flow of surprising throughout the week! That Saturday actually began with me finding another dime from my dad sent from heaven! See more on these divine dimes see tip#313, #966, #1046)

That day also included a treatment of lying on a PEMF mat (electromagnetic frequency) which actively gives you earth frequencies in a much more pure and concentrated dosage. This relates to the healing Earthing/Grounding research I’ve been doing (see tip#1137). Laying on this mat for 8 minutes is like walking barefoot in Nature for an hour. Read more: PEMF mat

I also received a highly insightful Tarot card reading that was so accurate on the roadblocks in my life and career. I got chills up my spine as I received eye-opening answers I’d been praying for. Issues of childhood bullying came up but also solutions and simple tips on how to free myself from past traumas were provided. I read that the original purpose of Tarot cards was to play games and I definitely enjoyed learning about the symbolism of the beautifully designed cards and I felt inspired!

Some people may not believe in Tarot cards, Earthing barefoot in nature or PEMF mat healings or even dimes from heaven but I keep a childhood sense of wonder and imagination open to anything that makes me feel good and lifts me from painful feelings. And on that wonderful Saturday, Tammy also intuitively felt I needed to see the movie The Shack. That became another special gift!

The Shack (2017)

The Christian drama, The Shack, is about family man Mack Phillips (Sam Worthington) who, after suffering a family tragedy, receives a mysterious, personal invitation to meet with God at a place called "The Shack." This film is a powerful, emotional parable for healing trauma and also stars Octavia Spencer, Graham Greene, Radha Mitchell, Alice Braga, Sumire Matsubara, Aviv Alush, and Tim McGraw.
See: movie trailer
Watch now: Amazon Prime

I found the tragedy in this film painful to watch and yet necessary to go on the profound healing journey with Mack. Once he learns to open up to his spiritual transformation of spending time in the beautiful, rejuvenating forest and waters around The Shack, the spiritual beings teach him how to slowly unravel and let go of the pain of losing his daughter.

These spiritual moments in the story touched me deeply and I was glad they were more universal in their spiritual messages than be overly Christian. Part of why I felt deeply is it also takes place in the beautiful outdoors of nature. The lush greenery, flowers and waters felt so healing to look at. And seeing Mack persevere throughout the film was highly inspiring and worth the tears of happiness I felt for him during his journey.

If you are dealing with unresolved traumas please do your best to stay open to solutions and gifts that could come from anywhere. Keep a childhood sense of wonder alive so your pain doesn’t shut off your ability to welcome the unexpected answers you’ve been seeking. Movies can help inspire you to keep an open mind when you feel hopeless and isolated. They can give you movie heroes who can teach you the life lessons to open your mind and heart again.



Related Tips:
Tip#132: Keep Your Mind Wide Open - Bridge To Terabithia - The Last Mimzy
Tip#503: Keep Your Mind Wide Open, Part 2 - Thrive 
Tip#311: Be Open to Magical Messages, Part 1 - Serendipity movie
Tip#837: Be Open to Magical Messages, Part 2 – Song of the Sea
Tip#436: 12 Healing Movies For Grieving The Loss of a Loved One

SEE EMMANUEL's:
• Top Movies as Inspirational Learning Tools: www.Movies for Motivation.com
• Award-winning Illustrations: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
• Social Media Consulting Services: www.SocialMediaWingman.com

Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation

 http://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Award-winning Illustrator | Movie Blogger | Speaker | Foodie
Discover Movies As Inspirational Learning Tools!
See website: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
 
© Emmanuel Lopez 2019

No comments: