1) Mindfulness Therapy Group: New monthly program of meditation practice: Read more
2) New Law of Attraction tips on YouTube for Reality Transurfing: Aaron Doughty and Quazi Johir
3) Walking therapy (daily for sunlight/vitamin D and exercise)
4) Increasing magnesium dosage for depression & sleep (recommended 400mg daily): Read more
5) Art therapy: I added new inspiring video clip of Jim Carrey and his art therapy on my new series: Celebrities for Mental Health
6) Attended a special event promoting Annie Sloan’s famous Chalk Paint and painting workshops: Read more
7) Food therapy with delicious, shared meals: See foodie photos on my Instagram
8) Music therapy at a special private home performance of a Toronto Symphony Orchestra members followed by a full show and TSO orchestra the next evening called Majestic Bruckner at Roy Thomson Hall
There were times when I felt so blessed knowing these social events were helping re-energize me during a season I just want to stay indoors and hibernate. Being alone at home doing nothing during the winter blues can sometimes feel good and yet it is so important to be with people and simply celebrate life, learning, sharing and just having fun!
Sonic the Hedgehog (2020)
The action-adventure comedy film, Sonic the Hedgehog, is based on the video game franchise and is about an extraterrestrial named Sonic (voiced by Ben Schwartz) living on Earth and teams up with his new friend Tom Wachowski (James Marsden) to battle the evil Dr. Robotnik (Jim Carrey). This fun and hilarious story also stars Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, and Neal McDonough.
See: movie trailer
Watch now: Amazon Prime Video
Jim Carrey’s character Dr. Robotnik is also a joy because it’s another of his zany comedic characters on screen! This character also shows off an array of very cool looking futuristic technology while trying to capture Sonic. I highly recommend this film for it’s sense of fun and laughter and life lessons for enjoying life to the fullest with people we love!
Sometimes life can feel lonely and you figure out ways how to cope with being alone. And yet the power of social interactions and friendships can elevate the joys of sharing what life has to offer! Movies can remind us of all the fun we can have on our planet. Find some of that shared joy today!
Tip#594: You Are Not Alone, Part 1 - Henry Poole Is Here
Tip#1071: You Are Not Alone, Part 2 - The Shape of Water
Tip#1184: You Are Not Alone, Part 3 - 8 Self Care Tips - Sonic the Hedgehog
Tip#1171: The Power of Art Therapy, Music Therapy & More!
• Top Movies as Inspirational Learning Tools: www.Movies for Motivation.com
• Award-winning Illustrations: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation
Award-winning Illustrator | Movie Blogger | Speaker | Foodie
Discover Movies As Inspirational Learning Tools!
See website: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
© Emmanuel Lopez 2020