Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Tip#547: Success at Any Age - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel

Since I recently launched my free ebook sampler of my upcoming book "Movies for Motivation" I feel I have finally stepped into a new world I once feared (see tip#547). It took years to get to this point even though I started writing the book 5 years ago in 2007 (see tip#40). I know it's because I was able to face inner blocks revolving around change and the unknown.

What helped me face my fears were the magical synchronicities of all the supportive people I met during the last 5 years. They each encouraged me to follow my dream of getting a book published. Some I met on Facebook, LinkedIn and this movie blog while others were insightful strangers I met briefly on the street. Some were friends and family who have been with me on my journey through thick and thin. Whoever they were I was reminded that at any age you can still follow your passion and dreams because good people will want to help you succeed!

The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel (2012)

The comedy drama The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel is about 7 British retirees who travel to India and stay at a hotel that is less luxurious than advertised. It becomes a beautiful metaphor for how they each transform their mindsets about fears of their golden years and how to move into a new phase of their life journeys. See: movie trailer

Recently widowed housewife Evelyn (Judi Dench) travels to India and ends up realizing her self-worth when she gets a job as a cultural advisor at a call centre. Graham (Tom Wilkinson), a high court judge follows his dream to find a long lost love from his youth. This emotionally powerful film inspired me with how each character learns to adapt to a new culture and to the unexpected changes in their lives. They each find the courage and excitement to move forward with optimism. And they each did it with the help of one another.

Age is just a state of mind and so is fear. Once you realize this concept then you can transform your debilitating habits of thinking and begin manifesting your dreams and goals. And if your journey of change is taking a long time remember that good people will be there to help you move forward. These good people will want to help you succeed!

GET YOUR FREE GIFT of the EBOOK:
"15 MOVIES TO HELP YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

1 comment:

Romantic Quotes said...

I like the way you explained about “Tip#547: Success at Any Age - The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel.” Thanks for sharing this great info with us.