Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Tip#541: Synchronicity Stories – Find Help On Your Path – The Wizard of Oz

Last week was one of the most energetic, exciting and memorable weeks of my life! I believe it was due to a written goal and affirmation I made at The Mastery of Self Expression workshop I assisted at a week and a half ago (see tip#538):

"I AM so happy and grateful for the soulful connections I make each and every day!"

Immediately the day after I wrote this affirmation I experienced a rush of synchronistic encounters and situations:

• Got invited to documentary screening and met good-hearted filmmakers (see tip#539)
• Received 2 heartfelt testimonials for my new website and book
• Discovered new soulful networks for my business and services

I believe I've developed a formula for manifesting dreams and goals and it definitely accelerates synchronistic encounters and events to happen. One of these meetings was with Melanie Lentz-Janney, producer of the award-winning Rick Springfield documentary An Affair of the Heart (see tip#539). I had the chance to have a fantastic chat with her at Toronto’s Hot Docs and felt we connected on a spiritual level.

Melanie told me of her passion for the classic film The Wizard of Oz and it affirmed the magic of my memorable week! She believed that people come into our lives to help us find our way just like in the film. Melanie shared that Dorothy learned to think for herself by meeting the Scarecrow. She explores the vastness of her heart by meeting the Tin Man and begins to develop courage as she travels side by side with the Cowardly Lion.

I felt Melanie and many others I met on my memorable week are now part of my yellow brick road and perhaps I am there for their journey too. We are there to help each other find our way forward. And these are the soulful connections I want in my life and career!

The Wizard of Oz 1939

Based on the 1900 children’s novel, the film The Wizard of Oz is about a young girl named Dorothy (Judy Garland) who finds herself transported to a magical land called Oz. Her wish to go home leads her down the yellow brick road where she meets a Scarecrow (Ray Bolger) wishing for a brain, a Tin Man wishing for a heart and a Cowardly Lion wanting courage. Along their enchanted journey filled with challenges and learning they each help one another make their dreams come true.

If you want to have soulful connections in your life then all you have to do is BELIEVE you deserve it and make your desire an affirmation and intention. Write it down and say it out loud with a big smile! We are all traveling along our own yellow brick roads and there will always be synchronistic encounters to help us move past adversities. Be excited with the thought that these people you meet will be filled with smart thinking, a loving heart AND brimming with courage!

More Synchronicity Stories:
Tip#13: Believe In Synchronicity - 4 Movie Tips
Tip#261: Synchronicity Stories – Zappos & Twitter – I Heart Huckabees
Tip#412: Synchronicity Stories – The "Write" Direction - Elf
Tip#428: Synchronicity Stories – It's In The Cards – The Karate Kid
Tip#430: Synchronicity Stories – Let Go and Upgrade Your Life – Cedar Rapids
Tip#539: Passion, Synchronicities & Making Soulful Connections - Rick Springfield – An Affair of the Heart

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

SEE MY NEW VIDEO!
15 Inspiring Movies for Difficult Times: Click here

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post, it's a really good one. Gave me chills thinking about the goal you made just shortly before we met. :) As far as OZ is concerned, I'm actually a HUGE fan of the musical play Wicked, and I've seen it 9 times. It's a beautiful story of two people who connected to give each what they needed.

Laurie Bennett