Sunday, October 27, 2019

Tip#1167: Remember Your Indestructible Optimism, Part 9 - Dolomite Is My Name

I was just leaving an important breakfast meeting at the Marche Mövenpick marketplace restaurant when a woman approached me and asked if I was Motivatorman. I was surprised and said yes and then told me that she reads my movie blogs. I felt so moved and emotional. That moment really made my day! I felt my indestructible optimism get an energy jolt to persevere with my career dreams of being the go-to-guy for my movies for motivation & inspiration resources!

That Monday morning meeting would be the start of five life-changing meetings that week that gave me key pieces to the next phase of my life and career. Some meetings specifically empowered my self-care strategies for my mental health challenges and some addressed the next phase branding strategies of my Motivatorman identity. And that woman approaching me confirmed that Motivatorman was still a strong, memorable brand!

On the other hand I still have so many aspects to my passions and services that part of my niching process was to organize all my diverse talents and services under three websites:
• Art, music and depression story: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
• Movie blog and motivational speaking: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
• Social media consulting: www.SocialMediaWingman.com

And while my website www.Motivatorman.com is undergoing an upgrade I was inspired to persevere after seeing an entertaining biographical film that was jam-packed with marketing tips, branding tips and lots of motivational moments!

Dolomite Is My Name (2019)

The biographical, comedy film, Dolomite Is My Name, is the rise-to-success story of performer Rudy Ray Moore (Eddie Murphy), who assumed the role of an iconic pimp named Dolemite during the 1970s. This curse-filled, raunchy film is filled with hilarious scenes and engaging performances by a memorable cast that includes Keegan-Michael Key, Mike Epps, Craig Robinson, Tituss Burgess, Da'Vine Joy Randolph and Wesley Snipes.
See: movie trailer 
Watch now: Amazon Prime


There is so much to love about this highly entertaining movie! Rudy is a fantastic real-life and cinematic role model for passion, perseverance, resilience and indestructible optimism for his goals in life. The sense of family, community and teamwork that he fostered to achieve his dreams and goals of creating his brand called Dolemite is also a constant throughout this story. Rudy had so many people telling him “no” to his goals for making a records and movies that it was truly inspiring to see him find a way to make them happen.

This film is also a must-see for all business owners, entrepreneurs and anyone who has a burning passion or dream. There are many tips on how to market your product in a small location and how it can grow nationwide through word of mouth and use of the media (radio stations). The film also shows you how to create a product with little to no cash and how to begin selling immediately.

I had no awareness about Rudy or his records or films and am so grateful Eddie Murphy followed his own passion and dream to make this movie. I watched it exactly when I needed to see it for inspiration and I hope it does for you too!

Whether you are a business owner or someone needing inspiration to persevere with seemingly impossible goals always remember that the right movie can inject you with positivity, hope and drive. Be inspired today to activate your indestructible optimism for success!

Related Tips:
See: Top Movies for Business & Entrepreneurs
Tip#1097: Remember Your Indestructible Optimism, Part 7 - Depression - Breathe 
Tip#998: Top 20 Inspiring Movies for Indestructible Optimism!

SEE EMMANUEL's:
• Top Movies as Inspirational Learning Tools: www.Movies for Motivation.com
• Award-winning Illustrations: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
• Social Media Consulting Services: www.SocialMediaWingman.com

Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation

 http://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Award-winning Illustrator | Movie Blogger | Speaker | Foodie
Discover Movies As Inspirational Learning Tools!
See website: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
 
© Emmanuel Lopez 2019

No comments: