Sunday, May 26, 2019

Tip#1147: See Life As An Adventure, Part 8 - Alabama Moon

I just had a fantastic, super active week at Collision Conference 2019 in Toronto! I was working as Social Media Wingman for the second startup name contest for Name Ninja where I photographed startups with cool, catchy, simple, memorable and functional names and then posted them on my client’s Instagram and Twitter accounts. See: Name Ninja on Instagram

I am actually shy when I’m in new situations and places for first time since I feel I am out of my comfort zone. But I then gradually relax and enjoy the new experiences unfold! At the conference I met so many interesting people from around the world and enjoyed several presentations like actors Seth Rogen and Joseph Gordon Levitt talking about their passion projects!




There was a multitude of startups showcasing their unique ideas and business services and also lots of free gift incentives (SWAG) that I always love getting! And then the evenings were filled with social events at local pubs and venues to network at. The whole conference ended up being a big, exhilarating adventure! See more: Emmanuel's Instagram

Right after the conference I was exhausted and got out of the city for a vacation in the quiet town of Midland to re-energize and revitalize myself. The warm sunshine, clear skies, blue lake and lush country greenery was exactly what I needed. This was just my next adventure! I do my best to see life as an adventure whether it’s for work or play. I always feel like a kid exploring something new and exciting. It's like the way I feel when discovering a hidden gem of a movie like my latest discovery!

Alabama Moon (2009)

The coming-of-age film, Alabama Moon, is about eleven-year-old Moon Blake (Jimmy Bennett) raised in the wilderness and suddenly adapting to life in the modern world after his father passes away. This highly entertaining adventure story is filled with wonderful and hilarious characters like Clint Howard as Constable Davy Sanders, John Goodman as Mr. Wellington and the kids Uriah Shelton as Kit and Gabriel Basso as Hal.
Watch now: Amazon Prime

This is one of those hidden gems that’s great for the whole family. Moon is a wonderful cinematic role model for all ages who quickly demonstrates his many inner strengths after he is orphaned. This included courage, confidence, leadership, perseverance, resilience, resourcefulness and strategic thinking. It was fun to see him lead a mass breakout from a boy’s home and show his survival skill sets with Kit and Hal as they live in the wilderness.

Movies can help inspire us to see life as a big adventure! They can remind us to see that unknown or unexpected situations may take us out of our comfort zones but lead us to meeting new people and discover new places and ideas that make a positive impact on our lives. Be inspired today to see your day as a new, exhilarating adventure!



Related Tips:
Tip#883: See Life As An Adventure, Part 7 - The Last Legion

SEE EMMANUEL's:
• Top Movies as Inspirational Learning Tools: www.Movies for Motivation.com
• Award-winning Illustrations: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
• Social Media Consulting Services: www.SocialMediaWingman.com

Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation

 http://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Award-winning Illustrator | Movie Blogger | Speaker | Foodie
Discover Movies As Inspirational Learning Tools!
See website: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
 
© Emmanuel Lopez 2019

No comments: