Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tip#916: Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Part 2 - Crown for Christmas

I am currently in my first week on my annual Las Vegas vacation and I was sick in bed for past 5 days. I knew I had been pushing myself for weeks and feel my body needed a lot of rest. I was rushing to get a holiday press release out (see tip#908), write my new eBook, Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays (see tip#914), rebuilding my Motivatorman.com website, dealing with a swollen battery in my laptop, having a fractured tooth extracted (see tip#913), and then doing an interview at CBC Radio’s Fresh Air Show (see tip#914). It’s been a whirlwind so I welcomed the unexpected cold/flu symptoms to heal at my mom’s home!

What kept my spirits up was hearing my pre-recorded interview air on December 20th. What a wonderful feeling! It felt like an early Christmas gift and the capper for a life changing year where I finally received professional help for my diagnosis of chronic depression back in January 2015 (see tip#855). In the interview, with awesome guest host Sean Foley, I was able to share a sample of my journey with depression and the films that helped me persevere and develop indestructible optimism.

My intention was to help others who were listening that were facing holiday depression or winter blues. And the positive feedback and comments I immediately received via Facebook and email filled my heart with love and Christmas spirit! Listen to the CBC Radio interview: Fresh Air Show

Crown for Christmas (2015)

The romantic comedy, Crown for Christmas, is a Hallmark TV film about Allie Evans (Danica McKellar) a maid at a New York hotel who gets fired just before Christmas and is suddenly given a huge opportunity to be the governess to a young girl in Europe she later discovers is royalty. This charming, funny and heartwarming film has many great performances that include McKellar, Maximillian, King of Winshire (Rupert Penry-Jones) and Princess Theodora (Ellie Botterill). See: movie trailer


The story may be cheesy but it is good Christmas cheese! And though you may have seen similar films before this is still very entertaining thanks to a very charming cast. It celebrates keeping childlike fun alive as an adult, being true to yourself, love of family and finding romance, hope and magic at Christmas! Danica also shows great qualities in leadership, team spirit, resilience, perseverance and definitely indestructible optimism!

If you are feeling overwhelmed this holiday find an uplifting film to recharge your batteries and fill your heart with overflowing joy! Find movie messages to fill you with hope, joy and laughter. Wishing you and your family happy holidays and much love wherever you are!

Related Tips:
Tip#908: Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Part 1 - The Night Before 
Tip#916: Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Part 2 - Crown for Christmas 
Tip#716: Heartwarming TV Christmas Movies, Part 1
Tip#1012: Heartwarming TV Christmas Movies, Part 2














GET EMMANUEL’S NEW eBOOK,
MOVIE MESSAGES of HOPE for THE HOLIDAYS:
15 Films for Overcoming Depression & Difficult Times
Only $2.99 exclusively at: www.motivatorman.com

LISTEN TO EMMANUEL’S CBC RADIO INTERVIEW on
MOVIE MESSAGES OF HOPE: Fresh Air Show 14 minutes 

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Inspiration, Insights & Epiphanies 

http://bit.ly/cxjH4Zhttp://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Speaker & Resilience Expert
Discover How Movies Inspire Resilience in Your Work & Life!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmanuel,

Fantastic interview! You have a terrific story to tell and you use of movies as a way to cope is ingenious. More people need to hear about this.

Take care,
Michael Zroback