Sunday, November 17, 2019

Tip#1170: Just Have Fun, Part 10 - Charlie’s Angels 2019

It’s been a difficult week dealing with work challenges and facing emotional revelations from a Mindfulness Group Therapy program I’ve been attending (see tip#1169). Plus seasonal affective disorder symptoms have been up and down as the new icy weather begins to chill me to the bone. Thankfully I’ve been treating my inner child to fun and uplifting shopping therapy!

Last weekend I was starting to feel frustrated dealing with a work related issue when I remembered to focus on the positive future outcome I wanted. So I started to reprogram my thoughts with positive words. I later saw these fun socks while at a mall and the sight of sunny side up eggs triggered happy childhood memories!

The sight of sunny side up eggs always reminds me of happy breakfast times with my family growing up. When I saw these socks I could feel positive emotional energy fill my body and mind. So I bought them! Positive words and positive emotional energy does wonders to transform a mood. Especially now that I have these cool socks!

And, of course, my favourite feel-good therapy are watching Hollywood movies for transforming my low moods! Here’s one film that I am so grateful injected my wintery day with the warmth of some fun and laughter!

Charlie’s Angels (2019)

The action comedy, Charlie’s Angels, continues the story from the 70’s TV series and two theatrical films and now features Sabina (Kristen Stewart), Elena (Naomi Scott) and Jane (Ella Balinska) as the new generation of Angels working for a private detective agency. This fun and fast paced action comedy deals with stopping the sale of a powerful energy conservation device. The movie also stars Elizabeth Banks. Djimon Hounsou and Patrick Stewart as the Bosleys.
See: movie trailer 
Watch now: Amazon Prime

This movie was so much fun did not expect to instantly like all of these new characters. Part of the fun is also how it nostalgically integrates the original TV series from the 70’s and the two movies from the 2000’s. Plus there are lots of cameos though out the film. Director, writer and star Elizabeth Banks created a great girl power story with empowerment messages for young and old that just wants to entertain and let you have a good time. Kristen Stewart also surprised me with how quirky and goofy she was while also being able to kick ass and use cool tech stuff!

If you are having a difficult time at work or in life always remember how easy it is to have a fun film take you away for awhile. Let some comedy or action movie relieve your stress for an hour or two. Sometimes a little fun is what the doctor would order! Find a movie today to inject you with feel-good energy!

Related Tips:
Tip#1101: Just Have Fun, Part 9 - Ant-Man and the Wasp

SEE EMMANUEL's:
• Top Movies as Inspirational Learning Tools: www.Movies for Motivation.com
• Award-winning Illustrations: www.EmmanuelLopez.com
• Social Media Consulting Services: www.SocialMediaWingman.com

Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation

 http://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Award-winning Illustrator | Movie Blogger | Speaker | Foodie
Discover Movies As Inspirational Learning Tools!
See website: www.MoviesForMotivation.com
 
© Emmanuel Lopez 2019

No comments: