Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Tip#1111: Remember Your Indestructible Optimism, Part 8 - TIFF 2018 - CLARA

One of the key factors that helped me survive years of dealing with unexpected crisis, clinical depression and other adversities was believing I’d get through it all. Even if I couldn’t see a solution I pushed myself to believe everything would be alright and I’d make it through the storm. Believing was necessary in building what I like to call my indestructible optimism!

While growing up I loved to believe there was life on other planets. That’s why I absolutely loved SCI FI films like Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Contact where I identified with characters like Roy Neary played by Richard Dreyfuss or Dr. Ellie Arroway played by Jodie Foster. These movie heroes inspired me to keep believing in whatever dreams and goals I had because I was able to witness how they trusted their own inner voice to persevere through their challenges.

Listening to my own inner voice is how I'm led to seeing movies that affected me in a positive way. It’s a gut feeling that tells me I need to see something specific and when I do the film always triggered an epiphany or answer to the next step in solving a problem in my life. Movies are also healing for me. This happened recently when I received a press preview screening invitation for TIFF 2018. Despite other invitations to other previews my inner voice told me to see a movie called CLARA. Once again I had an unexpected cinematic experience that lasted for days!

CLARA (2018)

The science fiction drama film, CLARA is about professor and astronomer Isaac Bruno (Patrick J. Adams) consumed by the search for life beyond Earth and meets an artist named Clara (Troian Bellisario) who helps in his search while profoundly changing his views about life and his own personal pain. Filmed in my hometown of Toronto, this engaging, moving film also stars Ennis Esmer, Kristen Hager, R. H. Thomson and Jennifer Dale. See: movie trailer


Right after seeing this movie I realized this was one of the best SCI FI films I’d ever seen brimming with life lessons on perseverance, hope and indestructible optimism! Big congratulations to the Toronto based writer and director, Akash Sherman for this remarkable achievement. It kept me highly engaged while feeding my passion for believing in life on other worlds.

It also excited me to recommend this as an ideal movie to use as an inspirational learning tool. Clara and Isaac are both compelling cinematic role models for demonstrating perseverance, resilience, teamwork and optimism. And yet it is Clara’s inner strengths and beliefs that are the keys to not giving up when everything looked hopeless.

Inspiring Themes:
• Passion
• Perseverance
• Resilience
Indestructible Optimism
• Leadership
• Teamwork
• Supportive Relationships
• Resourcefulness
• Hope & Faith
• Power of Believing

This is a must see film for anyone who has a dream and wants to believe the impossible is possible. It is also a story about healing. It left me feeling so full of hope and positive energy that I immediately wanted to see it again! I highly recommend seeing this movie to inspire you not to give up on your goals when things look dark and that trusting in other people is an important key to helping you move forward.

So remember that believing helps fuel your indestructible optimism. And whether you call it inner voice, intuition or a gut feeling do your best to trust it. It could lead you to people with an answer or to the perfect movie with an inspirational message just for you. This is how your indestructible optimism activates and allows you to enjoy the journey for accomplishing your goals!

Related Tips:
Tip#998: Top 20 Inspiring Movies for Indestructible Optimism!
Tip#1097: Remember Your Indestructible Optimism, Part 7 - Depression - Breathe 
Tip#1111: Remember Your Indestructible Optimism, Part 8 - TIFF 2018 - CLARA

See 100's of inspirational movie tips from this blog listed A to Z!

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE DEALING WITH
DEPRESSION OR DIFFICULT TIMES?
• READ: Top 10 Inspiring Movies for Managing Depression
• READ: Emmanuel & Depression featured in The Toronto Star
• LISTEN: Emmanuel's CBC Radio Interview on Movie Messages of Hope: The Fresh Air Show
• WATCH: Uplifting Movie Montage produced by Emmanuel Lopez!
• DISCOVER: 8 Creative Tools for Motivation & Depression

Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Inspiration & Motivation

 http://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Speaker
Discover Movies As Inspirational & Learning Tools!
See website: www.motivatorman.com
 
© Emmanuel Lopez 2018

No comments: