Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Tip#716: Heartwarming TV Christmas Movies, Part 1

I am writing this early on Christmas morning and it is still dark outside. I am also still on vacation in the warm and soothing weather of Santa Barbara. One evening I watched several TV Christmas movies on the Lifetime Channel with one of my aunts and it was so fun and heartwarming. I loved their tagline “It’s a Wonderful Lifetime”.

I also saw a few movies on the Hallmark Channel I wanted to recommend. These are movies you may enjoy watching this year or next holiday season.

All About Christmas Eve (2012): see trailer
Crazy for Christmas (2005): see trailer
Christmas in the City (2013): see trailer
Christmas on the Bayou (2013): see trailer
The Twelve Trees of Christmas (2013): see trailer
Finding Christmas (2013): see trailer
Christmas Magic (2011): see trailer

I normally write about theatrical movies but since this is Christmas Day I wanted to do something different and share some holiday tips on made-for-TV movies I found heartwarming and uplifting. All of the stories featured people facing a difficult time and how miracles happened to help them through their challenges. Some of the endings are a little too convenient or cheesy but they still filled me with that special Christmas feeling that I hope warms your spirit as well.

The sun is now rising as I look out the window at the golden mountains and clear blue skies of Santa Barbara so I will keep this post short. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones wherever you are today around the world!

Special Note:
For friends and family and everyone else still affected by the power outage back home in Toronto I am wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas.

Related Tips:
Tip#716: Heartwarming TV Christmas Movies, Part 1
Tip#1012: Heartwarming TV Christmas Movies, Part 2
Tip#908: Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Part 1 - The Night Before
Tip#916: Movie Messages of Hope for The Holidays, Part 2 - Crown for Christmas

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Insights, Epiphanies & AHA moments 

SEE NEW CHRISTMAS VIDEO PROMO FOR
“MOVIES FOR MOTIVATION” BOOK: Click here 

EMMANUEL’S FIRST BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Superhero
Providing Inspiring Movies to Empower Your Work & Life!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2013

No comments: