Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Tip#566: Feel a Sense of Community, Part 1 – Red Dog

Last weekend I was up at my friend's cottage which has been an annual adventure of soothing swims, fresh air and friendship bonding for 8 years. Sadly, it may be the last time because my dear friends have sold the cottage.

So I did what I always did while there, I soaked up every single second of outdoor bliss with all my heart and all my senses. And I will remember the special feeling of community that always lifted my spirits high.

Red Dog (2011)

The movie Red Dog is based on a legendary true story of a red dog who united a local community while roaming the Australian outback. Red Dog becomes a source of companionship for employees of an iron ore excavation company, helps someone find a wife and even helps a depressed man find the will to live. Everyone had a personal story to tell about Red Dog. See: movie trailer

This film has a quirky, heartwarming charm and it is definitely uplifting. The colorful characters of the community reminded me of my cottage memories over the years of friends coming together in the great outdoors. Stories are shared while laughter, tears, anger, epiphanies and learning have come up while being together. Ultimately it was a chance for me to heal in some special way.

Make sure you have a sense of community in your life. Soulful connections can be a powerful source of support and caring that can out weight the value of gold. The real gold you will have are friends you can count on in difficult times AND the feeling of love that can energize you to be your best. Cultivate your sense of community today!

Related blog posts:
Tip#705: Feel a Sense of Community, Part 2 - The Shop Around the Corner 
Tip#181: Find Your Bliss - Forrest Gump
Tip#367: Feel The Bliss of Nature – The Black Stallion
Tip#471: Escape for Awhile – Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK NOW:
"15 MOVIES TO HELP YOU OVERCOME DIFFICULT TIMES"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

No comments: