Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Tip#552: See Life Changes As An Adventure – Moonrise Kingdom

Last week on Tuesday June 5th, the planet Venus was visible passing across the face of the sun. I'd like to think this event (with the full moon the night before) is what caused me to have a massive headache because I never get headaches! I was already stressing over new life changes over the horizon and I remembered what I had to do. I had to see my life changes as an adventure.

Moonrise Kingdom (2012)

The comedy drama Moonrise Kingdom takes place in 1965 where two 12 year old lovers runaway from their New England island town to be together. Sam (Jared Gilman) and Suzy (Kara Hayward) are both isolated kids who go on an adventure in the wilderness. This quirky, funny film has an all-star cast including Bruce Willis, Edward Norton, Bill Murray, Frances McDormand, Tilda Swinton, Harvey Keitel and Bob Balaban.

This movie transported me to simple, innocent times and to happy memories of my own childhood. I felt free. And I enjoyed being a part of the adventure. It was also synchronistic that I chose to see this film the same day as my headache and Venus Transit because it had the remedies I needed:

• Entertainment and escape from a stressful day
• Gorgeous, lush wilderness scenes filled me with positive emotional energy
• Received insights to see my life changes as an adventure

If life is stressing you out remember how freeing and energizing it is to step back and have a change of scenery. Stepping outside your situation allows you to see positive perspectives of your obstacles. You will feel lighter. All you have to do is see your situation as an adventure and it WILL BE an adventure!

GET YOUR FREE EBOOK GIFT:
"15 MOVIES TO HELP YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES"
Scroll to bottom of this link: www.motivatorman.com

DID THIS MOVIE TIP HELP YOU IN ANY WAY?
Please let me know in the comment box below...

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOING THROUGH DIFFICULT TIMES?
Send them this list of movies A to Z that will
inspire, empower and motivate them forward!
See: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Discover How Movies Inspire, Empower & Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

1 comment:

Lovequotes said...

I enjoyed reading your post and I like your take on the issue. Thanks.