Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Tip#463: Be Resilient and Positive - G20 Toronto - King Arthur

I recently gave a 2nd interview to Citytv News reporter Francis D'Souza about my G20 riot police experience. It made me ponder once again what the higher purpose was of that unpleasant experience that took place almost a year ago. The answer finally came when the reporter asked "Did this experience change your life in any way?"

I answered "It showed me I can be resilient and I can maintain my positivity in the face of what I feel were these big, huge bullies." When I saw myself say this I felt a light bulb go over my head and knew I could teach others how to be resilient and positive when facing their own adversities. I was excited! I could give lectures and show the video of myself facing the G20 riot police and inspire individuals to find their inner strengths.

See Citytv News interview: Click here

King Arthur 2004

The movie King Arthur is meant to be a historically accurate version of the Arthurian legends based on new archaeological findings. It depicts Arthur (Clive Owen) as a Roman officer rather than a medieval knight. Here Arthur demonstrates his resilience, positivity and other great leadership qualities when faced with enormous challenges.

Arthur also shows much faith and an inner strength of courage whenever he and his fellow knights faced overwhelming odds. In one scene he stands defiant in front of a massive army of Saxons even though he was alone. I've said before that my superhero power is indestructible optimism and in this movie Arthur demonstrates this power very well. It's an inner power that anyone, including you, can learn to grow within yourself.

What inner strength would you like to unleash?

What inner strength would you like to increase? Resilience? Positivity? Faith? Courage? Indestructible Optimism? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

SEE NEW VIDEO ON
SUMMER 2011 MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS
BY MOTIVATORMAN e.g. X-Men: First Class, Captain America
Click here

SEE NEW VIDEO PROMO ON
MOVIES THAT MOTIVATE
LECTURES, KEYNOTES, SEMINARS: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

No comments: