Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Tip#419: Purge and Reprogram Your Life – TRON: Legacy

While I was on Christmas vacation in Las Vegas I went to see TRON: Legacy which moved me in a very personal way. What touched me was the main character's reunion with his father after many long years. December was the 10th anniversary of my father's untimely death and pass away in Las Vegas.

Another theme that moved me was the film's concepts of deprogramming and reprogramming. Since the story takes place in a digital world the characters can be reprogrammed in different ways. It was a mirror for my intense year of change in 2010. I've been able to begin reprogramming my life, career and mindset by deleting my old life and beliefs. Losing my home, lifestyle and business was necessary to PURGE both my external belongings AND my inner hard-drive.

TRON: Legacy 2010

The Disney movie TRON: Legacy is about the son of a virtual world designer who goes looking for his missing father trapped in the digital world he created. This is a sequel to the 1982 film TRON that featured state of the art computer graphics of its time. This movie features dazzling effects as well as futuristic costumes, vehicles and environments.

It was an emotional scene when Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund) reunites with his father Kevin (Jeff Bridges). Through these characters I was able to live out a dream of being able to embrace my father one more time. Their scenes together would help me visualize and believe that my father was always with me during ALL the intense challenges I've faced over the years.

Make Room

Letting go of my father's death would be part of the many aspects of my life I needed to release. Purging negative, heavy feelings is just as important as letting go of old, destructive mindsets, relationships and even an old home or career.

Take this moment to look at ALL the aspects of your own life, career and relationships that need purging. Make room so you can reprogram a new, exciting year full of opportunities and prosperity. Then re-activate your inner hard drive and go after your dreams and goals!

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here

SEE NEW MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
I've written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
Professional Speaker & Movie Blogger
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

No comments: