Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tip#457: Movie For A Rainy Day, Part 1 - Megamind

It's been raining for days here in Toronto and the darkness has been making me feel under the weather (pun intended!). I was also dealing with some terror barriers (see tip#453) about my recent press release for the last Oprah Show (see tip#456). My prescription to myself was to step away from my woes and watch a fun, uplifting movie!

I always trust my intuition when it comes to choosing a movie from the vast library of films on this planet. I was surprised that I chose a film I originally had no interest in seeing in the theatres. Even though it had themes I loved liked superheroes there wasn't a green light until now to see Megamind.

Megamind 2010

The animated movie Megamind is about a super-intelligent alien named Megamind (Will Ferrell) whose purpose in life is questioned when he finally defeats his nemesis and superhero named Metro Man (Brad Pitt). Megamind becomes depressed because being a villain meant nothing if there is no one there to stop him. So he decides to create a superhero he could continue with his purpose.

What was motivational about this movie? Well it helped me escape from the dark rainy day for a few hours. It helped put a smile on my face and laugh out loud. It helped me feel good when I was feeling under the weather. In the end, the fun, witty characters and the colourful visuals recharged all my senses.

What is a rainy day movie for you?

Do you have a favourite rainy day movie? Do you have a film you like to watch when you are feeling under the weather? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

Related Tips:
Tip#457: Movie For A Rainy Day, Part 1 – Megamind
Tip#846: Movie For A Rainy Day, Part 2 - Mr. Destiny

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman Is…
The Only Canadian Featured In The New York Times Article:
“Who Will Be Oprah's Last Star?”
Download Press Release

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

No comments: