Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tip#459: Manifesting Desires – Bedtime Stories

Today, after 25 years, The Oprah Winfrey Show will air its final episode. I didn't get that exciting call to be on today's show but deep down I knew it would be another day! Oprah's show is ending but she still has her OWN Network and therefore a whole other world of opportunities to meet her.

I still believe Oprah and I will connect. I would love to be her movie buddy! Over the years I've been learning to manifest the reality I want and so will continue to visualize the future I desire. Recently my LiveLighter/Writer Guru, Steph Miller posted a blog about manifesting desires and how she manifested something she wanted into her life. Read her blog: Here

Steph also featured me and referred to me as a "Master at Law of Attraction". And though I am honoured by the title I must share that, to me, the Master at Law of Attraction is my Money/Wealth Guru, Patrick Bizindavyi. He can manifest incredible things that will blow your mind! Check out his story of when he decided to get married and how the universe gave him everything he needed to fly from Toronto to Kigali Rwanda. Read his blog: Here

Bedtime Stories 2008

The comedy Bedtime Stories is about a hotel handyman named Skeeter (Adam Sandler) who tells bedtime stories to his niece and nephew that magically changes his life. Somehow when they add their ideas to his stories they manifest into reality. If the kids say it rains gumballs in the bedtime story the next day it rains gumballs on Skeeter!

I believe manifesting desires begins with being a kid again and remembering when all things were possible. It's about returning to a time when everything was just a game and we were in a state of play. It's about activating your imagination and BELIEVING that what you want is possible even if you currently cannot see it in front of you. Watching movies like Bedtime Stories and reading true stories like Steph's and Patrick's will help inspire you to manifest your own desires.

What movies inspire your imagination?

Do you have a favourite movie that brings out the playful kid in you? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Despicable Me..

Head Health Nut said...

Thank you for the great post, Emmanuel! Actually, I'm about to start watching Bedtime Stories because of this recommendation. :)

You're right, Emmanuel, manifesting our desires is just like being a kid again!