Sunday, May 29, 2016

Tip#960: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 2 - X-Men: Apocalypse

I’ve recently been shocked at the number of negative reviews of the X-Men: Apocalypse film because I loved it and experienced many inspirational and motivational moments. I realize that people can see the same movie and experience vastly different opinions and feelings so I will just focus on sharing the value I received from this epic superhero movie.

I felt several positive emotional energy moments during this film. These are times when a message from a scene or movie hero resonates so deeply within me that I feel a surge of energy flowing. My inner voice then tells me that I just received an answer I was seeking for moving forward in an area of my work or life. For example there is a scene where the character Professor X is physically incapacitated yet he remembers that he can deal with his adversity by going within his own mind and use his thoughts and inner strengths as a solution.

This was a big reminder for me to increase the meditation practices I’ve used over the years that will help me focus on my current work goals. Another empowering message I received from the movie was when members of the X-Men team were told it was okay to unleash their full power and to have no fear. Witnessing the visual wonder and spectacle of these heroes take action excited me and made me feel enthusiastic to do the same with my own talents and goals! This too is positive emotional energy flowing!



X-Men: Apocalypse (2016)

The superhero action film, X-Men: Apocalypse, is about the emergence of an ancient God-like mutant called Apocalypse (Oscar Isaac) and the uniting of the young X-Men team to battle him and his four super powered recruits. This epic installment is part of the ongoing cinematic series of the X-Men comic books and showcases many of the visually stunning powers of popular characters like Cyclops (Tye Sheridan), Jean Grey (Sophie Turner), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), Storm (Alexandra Shipp) and many more. See: movie trailer 


One of the highlights of the previous film, X-Men: Days of Future Past, was the fantastic, inventive sequence starring Quicksilver (Evan Peters) and he has another thrilling standout scene in this movie! Returning characters and actors also have their moments to shine such as Professor X (James McAvoy), Magento (Michael Fassbender), Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence) and Beast (Nicholas Hoult). There are other surprises for X-Men fans so I highly recommend you see this on the big screen as soon as possible. And do your best not to be influenced by any reviews or ratings as you may experience your own inspirational moments.

Inspiring Themes:
• Perseverance
• Resilience
• Unleash Inner Strengths, Talents & Gifts
• Be Fearless
• Leadership & Teamwork
• Sense of Family & Community
• Supportive Relationships


Being passionate about something fills you with positive emotional energy. Loving the X-Men comic books growing up fed my imagination and filled me with enthusiasm and optimism! So when I experience a movie version of something I loved growing up it amplifies that positive energy within me and I leave the theatre with my batteries fully recharged. I am then excited to implement the ideas and strategies the movie heroes inspired me to unleash! You can do the same as well.

You can increase your positive emotional energy anytime, all you have to do is be aware of the activities that love doing and that bring you joy. And embrace the movies or subjects you feel strongly about even if others disagree. Be confident in your choices. Your thoughts and feelings are your own. Be empowered by what excites you!

Related Tips:
Tip#164: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 1 - Kung Fu Panda
Tip#960: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 2 - X-Men: Apocalypse
Tip#962: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 3 - The Present 
Tip#1046: Increase Your Positive Emotional Energy, Part 4 - Wonder Woman  Tip#248: 7 Positive Emotions That Energize – Stranger Than Fiction
Tip#231: Foodgasms = Positive Energy! - 4 Movie Tips
Tip#842: Emotional Cinematic Moments, Part 1 - Paul Walker - Fast & Furious 7
Tip#844: Emotional Cinematic Moments, Part 2 – Netflix’s Daredevil
Tip#847: Emotional Cinematic Moments, Part 3 - The Age of Adaline




ON SALE NOW:
Top Inspiring Women in the Movies:
15 Films for Leadership at Work & in Life
The latest eBook by Emmanuel Lopez: Click Here

LISTEN TO EMMANUEL’S CBC RADIO INTERVIEW on
MOVIE MESSAGES OF HOPE: Fresh Air Show 14 minutes

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Inspiration & Motivation 

http://bit.ly/cxjH4Zhttp://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
The Movies-For-Motivation Speaker
Discover How Movies Inspire Resilience & Indestructible Optimism
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2016

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This post feels way better!

AA