Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Tip#955: The Wonder of Movies - Midnight Special

I just updated my promotional graphic that playfully looks like a movie poster for my Movies for Motivation Speaker services! This is part of the fine-tuning of my niche and business brand that was mentioned in my previous post (see tip#954). I had so much fun designing it as well as the joke credits at the bottom!

The energy of this movie poster promo reflects my passion and excitement for cinema. It’s also how I want my audiences to feel when they hear me speak. There is a sense of wonder and positive emotional energy I feel whenever a film touches me in some way. And many other people feel it too because the audiences I speak to share their enthusiasm through their smiling eyes and interactions whenever I mention movies and specific film titles.

 Click image to enlarge

Some favourite films growing up that filled me with awe and wonder were Superman The Movie, Star Wars (A New Hope) and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. They helped me visualize an exciting future even when I was faced challenges in the present.

This is why I love writing this blog and being a speaker because I believe films can help anyone transform their pain of unexpected adversities at work and in life. The audiovisuals of an alternate reality on the screen can re-energize the viewer. And it is also about re-activating that eternal child within to believe that anything is possible!

Midnight Special (2016)

The science fiction drama, Midnight Special, is about eight-year-old Alton (Jaeden Lieberher) and his father Roy (Michael Shannon) being chased by federal and local officers because of Alton’s special powers. This mystery thriller features some amazing, awe-inspiring visuals and engaging performances by the leads as well as Joel Edgerton, Kirsten Dunst, Sam Shepard and Adam Driver. See: movie trailer


The story has much of the magic of a Spielberg film though feels more realistic as if what you are seeing is actually happening. The movie focuses more on the relationships and keeps the special effects to a minimal yet powerful level. There are also many inspiring themes about believing, perseverance, resilience and indestructible optimism.

Inspiring Themes:
• Believing
• Courage
• Perseverance
• Persistence
• Resilience
• Indestructible Optimism
• Leadership
• Teamwork
• Supportive Relationships

If you need a boost of positive emotional energy then seek out a favourite film to inject your day with enthusiasm and drive. Remember the feeling of awe and wonder from movies you grew up with or discover new ones that you resonate with. You’ll then re-activate that eternal child within you and believe anything is possible again!

Related Tips:
Tip#645: Fill Your Life with Wonder - Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
Tip#915: The Power of Believing - Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Tip#551: Activate Your Imagination Through Movies, Part 1 – Prometheus
Tip#803: Expand Your Mind with Science Fiction, Part 6 – Interstellar
Tip#906: Connecting with Your Inner Child, Part 1 - Top 10 Movies





ON SALE NOW:
Top Inspiring Women in the Movies:
15 Films for Leadership at Work & in Life
The latest eBook by Emmanuel Lopez: Click Here

LISTEN TO EMMANUEL’S CBC RADIO INTERVIEW on
MOVIE MESSAGES OF HOPE: Fresh Air Show 14 minutes

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Inspiration & Motivation 

http://bit.ly/cxjH4Zhttp://bit.ly/cj7UIphttp://www.pinterest.com/motivatorman1/http://bit.ly/9Je5dhhttp://bit.ly/djk9Yjhttp://bit.ly/bUSAy0

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Movies for Motivation Speaker
Discover How Movies Inspire Resilience & Indestructible Optimism
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2016

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for fixing those boo boos (sorry, teaching background) fyi, I do particularly like this part!;

"The audiovisuals of an alternate reality on the screen can re-energize the viewer. And it is also about re-activating that eternal child within to believe that anything is possible!"


By the way, I noticed you don't seem to respond to your fans anymore, or maybe I just haven't seen it.

Anyway, have a good weekend and thanks for all your posts!

AT

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Hi AT,

Many thanks pointing out the text errors, always appreciate it even if I don't respond. And I do respond to fans on this blog but mostly on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter because it is so much more enjoyable when it is not anonymous and more face-to-face.

Really appreciate your support and eagle-eye for text corrections!

Emmanuel