Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Tip#740: The Timeless Love of a Dad & Son - Mr. Peabody & Sherman

I still have fantastic adventures with my Dad even though he passed away over 10 years ago. Recently I had one of many vivid dreams where everything is in full colour and I see my Dad. I go and hug him and hold him for a long time actually feeling his warm embrace. I am so lucid that I make our hug last as long as possible. Then he takes me somewhere like a rollercoaster ride or teaches me something on some far off land. I treasure these amazing experiences.

And as I’ve written before (see related tips below) whenever I find a shiny dime on the ground I know it is from my Dad’s spirit letting me know he is with me. He is still here supporting and loving me through the ups and downs of life and it reminds me that our love will always transcend time and space!

Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014)

The 3D computer-animated comic science fiction film, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, is based on the characters from the 1960’s animated TV series, The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show. Mr. Peabody (Ty Burrell) is a talking dog, extremely smart and has invented a time machine to tutor his adopted human son, Sherman (Max Charles) on adventures throughout history. They travel to ancient Egypt, Renaissance Florence and the Trojan War meeting funny historical figures and learning important life lessons along the way. See: movie trailer 

There are many aspects of the film that tapped into my childhood memories like remembering watching the old TV series and seeing the heartfelt love and care Mr. Peabody expresses to his son Sherman. These made me think of my Dad and perhaps he was there laughing and enjoying the film with me.

I believe love does transcend time and space and that movies can trigger happy memories of loved ones that have passed. Watch a movie today that will uplift your spirit and re-ignite happy thoughts of the past!

Related Tips:
Tip#145: Believe in the Impossible - Ghost
Tip#313: Believe In Magic During The Holidays - The Family Stone
Tip#638: Praying, Faith & Indestructible Optimism - Unconditional
Tip#665: Your Greatness, Purpose & Focus – Man of Steel
Tip#740: The Timeless Love of a Dad & Son - Mr. Peabody & Sherman

Remember How Movies Can Help You: 
A) Entertain & Escape 
B) Re-energize & Release 
C) Insights, Epiphanies & AHA moments 

EMMANUEL’S FIRST BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Speaker & Movies for Motivation Expert
Providing Inspiring Movies to Empower Your Career, Business & Life!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2014

2 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

this is one of my favorite pieces you've written recently. i love your connection with this film.

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Many thanks Candice. Your comment meant a lot to me!