Lynn Manwar that made my day! She called to thank me for advising her to watch Julie & Julia two years ago to inspire the creation of her own blog. She said she just received three requests from other companies to write blogs for them (with compensation) based on what they loved about her blog featuring wellness tips and inspiring stories as a cancer survivor. Lynn said to me “You got me started and this is where it’s leading. And it’s very exciting!” See her blog: Lynn Manwar
Blogs are empowering on many levels both personally and professionally:
• Blogging allows you to communicate unique, personal stories and demonstrate your expertise, skills, talents and knowledge.
• Blogs help build a business presence online that can attract exciting opportunities.
• Blogs quickly build a global audience, fan base and potential clients.
• You can build writing skills and interpersonal skills as well as increase your self-confidence and self-worth.
• Most importantly what you write or post in a blog can help make a positive difference in someone’s life somewhere on this planet.
Julie & Julia (2009)
The comedy drama Julie & Julia is about two true stories on the lives of chef Julia Child (Meryl Streep) and New York blogger Julie Powell (Amy Adams). Powell’s story begins as being unhappy with her unpleasant job and then focuses on her passion for cooking and starts to write a daily blog. She made it a goal to cook every recipe in Julia Child’s book Mastering the Art of French Cooking for one year and write about the results. See: movie trailer
If you have a personal interest you want to share with the world or a product or service you want to promote then look at blogs as a powerful online tool. Your voice and message will be heard through the magic of the internet and social media! Blogging can allow your greatness to shine online and that will attract like-minded people and unexpected opportunities. Blogging may become your new passion!
LEARN to CREATE a BLOG NOW
FOR YOUR BUSINESS or ORGANIZATION!
Contact me now for special deals for Spring:
Remember How Movies Can Help You:
A) Entertain & Escape
B) Re-energize & Release
C) Insights, Epiphanies & AHA moments
EMMANUEL’S NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here
JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here
Helping You Identify & Communicate Your Greatness!
See website: www.motivatorman.com
© Emmanuel Lopez 2013