Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tip#637: I Believe in You, Pt. 3 - Oz the Great and Powerful

“You are capable of more than you know.” 
Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) 

A great quote to remember when you are feeling stuck in life is “You’ll see it when you believe it” by Wayne Dyer. This statement can help transform your mindset when you are feeling anxious, hopeless or stressed. And when someone tells you “I believe in you” it can lift your spirits even higher!

Movies always help remind me about the power of believing whenever I feel stuck, especially films that may have received negative reviews. I do my best not to read reviews before seeing a movie I am drawn to. I just trust my gut, intuition and my heart that I will enjoy the film.

Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)

The fantasy adventure Oz the Great and Powerful is a prequel to the classic 1939 film The Wizard of Oz telling the story of how a small-time circus magician named Oscar Diggs (James Franco) becomes the Wizard. He is a man with dubious ethics who is hurled into the land of Oz where he meets three witches (Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams) that believe he is there to fulfill a prophecy to save the land from the wicked witch. See: movie trailer


This is one of those magical films I saw just when I needed a motivational reminder in my life. I was inspired to see Oscar transform his self-doubts of himself into enthusiastic, contagious confidence. He was also helped by Glinda the good witch (Williams) when she continually tells him that she believed in his potential. These and many other life lessons for young and old are told within a colourful, imaginative world of vibrant scenery and characters. This movie will remind you the impossible can be possible as long as you believe!

It is sometimes difficult to see a brighter future when the present appears dark and hopeless. Just remember you can re-activate your optimism by first CHOOSING to believe something positive can happen. And surround yourself with people who believe in your inner strengths and potential. You have the ability to get through anything! I BELIEVE in you!

RELATED TIPS:
Tip#128: I Believe In You, Pt.1 - The Matrix
Tip#129: I Believe In You, Pt.2 - Contact
Tip#637: I Believe in You, Pt.3 - Oz the Great and Powerful
Tip#793: I Believe in You, Pt.4 - Begin Again
Tip#609: Believe in Yourself – ParaNorman
Tip#696: Find People Who Believe What You Believe – The Way Way Back

Have you been inspired by my movie blog?
I would love to hear from you!
Please contact me here: info@motivatorman.com

EMMANUEL’S NEW BOOK NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE:
“Movies for Motivation: How To Stay Strong in Your Life & Career”
Read the Introduction and 1st Chapter now: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Personal & Professional Development Through Movies
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2013

1 comment:

Candice Frederick said...

choosing to be positive. i like that