Sunday, January 08, 2012

Tip#510: Get Motivated by Movie Quotes - We Bought A Zoo

I was actually in an airplane flying home when I rang in the New Year. It was very surreal since mostly everyone was asleep. And when I returned home from my Las Vegas vacation I was very jet lagged and feeling very unfocused. I had new life challenges that came up over the holidays and I had no clear solutions. So I did what always helped energize my positivity and treated myself to something that made me feel good. I went to see a movie!

My first movie of 2012 was Cameron Crowe's first movie in 6 years, We Bought A Zoo. Ever since I saw the trailer months ago I was hooked. The story looked so bright and optimistic! And since Crowe's Jerry Maguire is one of my top favourite movies I knew the story would be uplifting and full of motivating quotes...

"Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."

"The secret to talking is listening."

"You do something for the right reasons, nothing can stop you."

We Bought A Zoo 2011

The comedy-drama We Bought a Zoo is based on a true story about Benjamin Mee (Matt Damon) and his two kids buying and living in a country zoo. The story has many themes such as persevering with a goal, leadership, teamwork, courage, caring for animals, dealing with the death of a loved one, finding new love AND seeing life as an adventure. See: movie trailer

I enjoyed this movie so much I saw it again a few days later. On many levels my soul just needed to hear all the encouraging messages so I could persevere with my own goals and find solutions to my problems. Hearing and reading motivational quotes always helps improve my attitude and be more positive when dealing with unexpected challenges.

Find quotes to lift you up in difficult times. Find quotes from famous, successful people you admire to guide you through challenges. Watch movies (especially favourite ones) with new ears and when you hear a quote that moves you remember it or write it down. That message could have been created just for you when you needed it most!

SEE 8 PART RADIO INTERVIEW WITH MOTIVATORMAN
VIDEOTAPED LIVE IN LAS VEGAS ON XRADIO:
Click here for part 1 on Julie & Julia: click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author | Speaker | Movie Blogger
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2012

No comments: