Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tip#472: Welcome Good People Around You - Scott Pilgrim vs. The World

Today is my birthday and I awoke this morning to find my Facebook wall covered with birthday wishes from friends and contacts from around the world! What a fantastic feeling to receive all this positive energy! I welcomed it wholeheartedly! See Facebook: Click here

And these well wishes came at a good time, so far this summer has been an emotional rollercoaster. There have been lots of highs and lows. I've been meeting some amazing new friends and business connections. And yet I've been feeling overwhelmed with numerous paths my speaking career can move on. My optimistic mindset is telling me I am learning to manage this overflow of opportunities!

One of the ways I moved through one heavy day recently was going to an outdoor screening of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at the Free Flicks series at Toronto's Harbourfront Centre. The weather was gorgeous and the air was electric being right by the glistening harbour. The theatre was filled with enthusiastic fans and when the sun set and the movie started there was nonstop, exuberant laughter. I laughed along with everyone and celebrated seeing my hometown of Toronto in the film. I felt my soul re-energizing with all these wonderful people!

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010

The movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World 2010 is based on a graphic novel series about Scott Pilgrim (Michael Cera) and his life in Toronto as a musician and his quest to defeat the 7 evil exes of the girl he loves named Ramona (Mary Elizabeth Winstead). This is a very surreal, smart and sassy film that will take you on a non-stop ride.

See Toronto locations used in the movie: Click here
See amazing, cool 3D-like poster: Click here

The energy of the film AND the crowd I was with seemed to re-activate my inner superhero! Pilgrim is a character that inspires me to have fun, be silly and mostly to always be MYSELF. So it doesn't matter that this summer is an emotional rollercoaster. What matters is that I can re-energize my positivity with my passion for films AND with good people I surround myself with.

If you are on an emotional rollercoaster remember to stay energized with things you love to do. And make sure you've surrounded yourself with good people. Whether it's online like Facebook or in a crowd of like-minded people you will feel RE-ENERGIZED!

SEE MY SUMMER MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS:
e.g. X-Men: First Class, Captain America
Click here

SEE NEW SPEAKER PROMO ON MOVIES THAT MOTIVATE
LECTURES, KEYNOTES, SEMINARS: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

No comments: