Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tip#465: The Power of a Timeless Summer - Millionaire Mind Intensive – Super 8

The richness of the sunshine, bright blue skies and juicy green trees outside my window truly reflects how energized, focused and enthusiastic I am about accelerating forward with my dreams and goals! And it's thanks to the recent 3 day Millionaire Mind Intensive workshop I attended. My mind feels clear because part of the exercises was going back to our childhoods to identify and transform any situations that caused current blocks for receiving wealth, success and happiness into our lives.

What I unearthed were only happy memories. Growing up I LOVED making model airplanes, spaceships and Hollywood monsters that glowed in the dark like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. In my teens I LOVED listening to E.L.O. and LOVED making super 8 films with my siblings and friends. And I was deeply inspired by Steven Spielberg movies like E.T. and Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

This is why I feel that the new movie Super 8 was made specifically for me because all of these happy memories growing up are ALL in this amazing film. It felt so nostalgic that you can taste the juiciness of a timeless summer in the late 70's. And it is extremely synchronistic that I see this right after attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive. It was a real gift.

Super 8 2011

The movie Super 8 is about a group of young teens who witness and film a train derailment and later experience strange, unearthly events. The whole feeling of the movie celebrates the innocence, thrills, imagination and awe-inspiring films of Steven Spielberg's early works. With J.J. Abrams directing, Spielberg produced a powerful AND empowering cinematic experience especially for those who had happy memories growing up in the late 70's.

This movie touched me deeply because it had so many elements of my childhood and teen years. Ultimately there was a message it gave me about letting go of my past even though they were happy memories. I now know I need room to create more happy memories like the success and wealth wanting to come to me!

What happy memories do you have growing up?

What favourite music instantly transports you back to your childhood or teen years? What favourite movies remind you of happy times as a child? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

SEE MY SUMMER MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS:
e.g. X-Men: First Class, Captain America
Click here

SEE NEW SPEAKER PROMO ON MOVIES THAT MOTIVATE
LECTURES, KEYNOTES, SEMINARS: Click here

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Author and Professional Speaker
Use The Magic of Movies to Motivate
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

No comments: