Sunday, May 01, 2011

Tip#452: Mind-Expanding Movies – 4 Movies

As I write this I am attending a phenomenal intensive weekend workshop called Publish Your Way to Profits with best selling author and publisher Gerry Robert hosted by author and marketing guru JG Francoeur. I am learning so much about book publishing AND transforming my marketing mindset that I can actually feel new brain cells forming at an accelerated rate!

I will be blogging about this event soon. For now here are 4 mind-expanding movies that relate to how I feel my mind AND life is changing this weekend!

• Limitless 2011 - See: movie trailer
• The Matrix 1999 - See: movie trailer
• Inception 2010 - See: movie trailer
• Bruce Almighty 2003 - See: movie trailer

What movies have expanded your mind?

What movies have expanded your thoughts or your potential? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below OR click on the blog title above and scroll to bottom.

JOIN ME on FACEBOOK: Click here
JOIN ME on TWITTER: Click here
JOIN ME on YOUTUBE: Click here

SEE THE MOVIES MOTIVATE LIST A to Z!
Look up your favourite movies and the motivational tips
written for them: Click here

Emmanuel Lopez-Motivatorman
Motivational Superhero at Your Service!
Professional Speaker & Movie Blogger
See website: www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2011

2 comments:

Sheri Zampelli AKA Gal VanIZed said...

I'm going to check out Limitless...put it in my Netflix queue. Glad to hear you're doing well and so inspired.

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Hi Sheri,

Limitless is still in theatres. I highly recommend you see on big screen because it is visually stunning! And yes I'm doing well and staying inspired. Thanks!

Emmanuel
Motivatorman