Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tip#348: What Movies Motivate You?


As I write this I am currently attending an intensive, 3 day workshop in Toronto called MASTERY OF SELF EXPRESSION with Hollywood film actor/facilitator Larry Gilman and co-facilitator Tammy Cunningham. See

It is shaking up everything I thought I knew about myself and about my life purpose, career and even this movie blog. So in order to stay connected with the workshop this blog will be brief and unique.

I invite you to please tell me what movies motivate you? Write back or leave a comment below of what movies have inspired you and why. Also share what city and country you are writing from.

I will be publishing your answers in upcoming blog entries and you'll help inspire other people all around the world!

Emmanuel Lopez
www.motivatorman.com

© Emmanuel Lopez 2010

6 comments:

Candice Frederick said...

wow, shawshank is such a classic, and very inspirational. i always though Flashdance was inspirational. cheesy but i just love how she fights for a dream and actually attains despite great adversity

Anonymous said...

P.S. I Love You is one my favourites and most inspiring movies.... It is about a woman who loses her husband very early in their relationship and how he helps her (from beyond) get through this challenging time. He also helps her find herself and her purpose in life, which is probably more than he was attempting to do but none the less was able to.

It came to me at a time when I needed hope after losing someone important to me although not to death, still a loss. It pressed me to look at my life and how I was living it.

Thank you Emmanuel for all of your inspiring movie choices.......

Lynda

Ian Collings said...

For me, FINDING NEVERLAND is an amazingly motivational movie.

Finding your story, being creative, believing in yourself...there are so many touchstones that I don't know where to begin.

Great question, though, I think I shall go and re-watch it now!

Anonymous said...

Patrick: Toronto Canada
Movie: Peaceful Warrior
Why: I learned to live in the moment and detach from any outcome

Patrick B.
www.journeymanstories.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I really like the movie Life Is Beautiful, because it demonstrates the strength of the human spirit. The movie also reminds you that while you cannot always control what happens to you, there is always a choice in how you respond to your experiences. And there is also the importance of finding pleasure in even the simple things and living more in the moment.

Shlomit Kriger

Emmanuel Lopez - Motivatorman said...

Thank you Candice, Lynda, Ian, Patrick and Shlomit for your comments!

Emmanuel
Motivatorman